Message from Company CEO
Protect yourself and others around you by knowing the facts and taking appropriate precautions. Follow advice provided by your local health authority.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Wear a mask when physical distancing is not possible.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention.
Calling in advance allows your healthcare provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility. This protects you, and prevents the spread of viruses and other infections.
Masks can help prevent the spread of the virus from the person wearing the mask to others. Masks alone do not protect against COVID-19, and should be combined with physical distancing and hand hygiene. Follow the advice provided by your local health authority.
Covid-19 FAQ please read the below Q&A which we hope will help you during this difficult time. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. The below will be updated on a regular basis.
- What is the best way to contact sell your gadget?
Please call us on 8076715740. Our phone lines are open from 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. Our average wait time is less than 30 minutes. We are here to help and assist you in any way we can.
You can also email our dedicated team at firstname.lastname@example.org